The TRACKER® Topper 1542 Jon boat is built TRACKER-tough to give you and your family years of fishing fun! At just 190 pounds and 15 feet long, it's light enough to handle easily but big enough to tackle medium-sized lakes and rivers. It's reinforced with port and starboard aft foam boxes, corner braces at the transom and sports a wetwell/storage compartment in the center bench seat.
The Forest Green powder-coat will protect your boat from corrosion for years of service life, and it’s backed by a 3-year structural limited warranty, ensuring the quality TRACKER is known for. An optional trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact protection is available.
- Durable Forest Green powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Built-in 9.25-gal. (36 L) wetwell in center bench seat
- .063 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- 2 bench seats plus bow platform
- Underseat foam for flotation
- Port & starboard aft foam boxes for added flotation & transom support
- Transverse aluminum ribs to strengthen hull sides
- Corner-braced transom
- Bow & stern handles for easy transport
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Available w/optional GALVASHIELD® Impact trailer