||41 ft 0 in (12.5 meters)
|Number of Engines
||350 XXL Verado Black
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
The MAKO® 414 CC is the largest, most powerful and most comfortable boat in the 50-year history of MAKO. With beautiful fit and finish, premium fishing features and state-of-the-art technology, the 414 CC is ready to safely take you and your crew to the horizon and back for an unparalleled family adventure or the fishing trip of a lifetime. Available in Standard, Family Edition and Sportfish Edition, the MAKO 414 CC is the ultimate offshore fishing and family recreational boat, and it’s backed by MAKO Assurance 5+Life, the best factory warranty in the business.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life, the best factory warranty in the business
- Upper helm station-ready hardtop
- 80-gal. (303 L) leaning post baitwell
- GEM® carbon fiber outriggers
- Rupp gunnel rod holder package w/20 in-gunnel rod holders
- Head & cockpit air conditioning w/chiller plates package for onboard freezers
- Iris NightRunner infrared camera on forward hardtop w/helm control pad
- Shadow-Caster® underwater light package w/8 SCM-10 Blue LED lights
- FUSION UD750 stereo w/8 speakers, 1,600W amp & subwoofer
- Electric head w/overboard discharge
This boat model may or may not be in-stock. Price shown is the base price with standard engine and does not include options, prep, freight, taxes or fees. Please contact dealer for exact details on model availability and package pricing.
- Length:41' 0"
- Beam: 11' 11"
- Bottom width: 10' 6.75"
- Max. recommended HP: 1675 HP
- Fuel capacity: 566 gal.
- Interior depth: 37"
- Transom height at center line: 34"
- Deadrise: 24 degrees
- Draft: 24"
- Dry weight: 17540 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 15000 lbs.
- Average package weight: 23000 lbs.
- Package height w/T-top or hardtop: 13' 8"
- Storage length: 46' 0"
- Upper helm station-ready hardtop.
- 80-gal. (303 L) leaning post baitwell.
- SharkTooth remote monitoring app for iOS & Android.
- 2 Garmin® 17" (43.2 cm) GPSMAP® 8617 MFD chartplotter/sonar combos.
- 2 Garmin® GSD 25 sounder modules.
- Garmin® GXM™ 51 w/side/downscan transducer.
- Garmin® VHF 300 Black box radar.
- Airmar B265 w/dual CHIRP transducer.
- 8kW Fischer Panda® Genset w/24-gal. (91 L) diesel fuel tank.
- Head & cockpit air conditioning w/chiller plates package, creating onboard freezers.
- IRIS295v2 NightRunner 2 infrared camera on forward hardtop w/helm waterproof joystick controller.
- Shadow-Caster® underwater light package w/8 SCM-10 Blue LED lights.
- No windscreen.
- FUSION UD750 stereo w/8 speakers, 1,600W amp & subwoofer.
- Electric head w/overboard discharge.
- GEM® carbon fiber outriggers.
- Rupp gunnel rod holder package w/15 additional rod holders (20 total rod holders in gunnels).
- 10 drink holders in gunnels.
Certification & Safety
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- NMMA® yacht certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Premium stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- CorrosionX stainless spray treatment included
- Dual-tone marine horn
- Flush-mounted Ritchie Navigation® Voyager compass
- CZone™ digital switching w/comprehensive electrical-monitoring system
- Digital switching through multifunction displays
- Stainless steel tilt steering wheel w/knob
- Binnacle-mounted motor control
- Mercury® JPO (Joystick Piloting for Outboards) w/Skyhook® auto-positioning GPS
- Mercury® VesselView®
- Heavy-duty motorized mechanical switching system w/battery selectors & voltage sensing relays (VSR)
- Recessed ignition switches
- Illuminated electrical distribution panel w/digital volt meters
- Illuminated panel & elevator switches
- Mercury® diagnostic port
- Oversized cushioned forward-console lounge w/275-qt. (260 L) insulated, drained cooler
- Vinyl-covered console brow
- Integrated full-width fiberglass footrest w/non-skid surface
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 2 console drink holders
- 12V DC outlet & dual USB ports
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Ring deck design for more usable interior space
- Coosa® Bluewater 100% composite transom core
- Heavy-duty, 5" (12.7 cm) fiberglass-encapsulated transom w/3" (7.62 cm) fiberglass-impregnated, high-density composite core
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/316 stainless steel fasteners
- 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid w/integrated transom knee supports & gelcoat finish
- Vinyl ester barrier coat
- Closed-cell foam-injected stringer grid for USCG-approved flotation
- Premium marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Heavy duty extra thick, closed-molded hatch covers w/finished undersides & integrated gaskets
- Heavy-duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Aluminum backing plates for cleats, chocks & hinges
- 3-step, stowable dive ladder
- Recessed, pull-out, telescoping boarding ladder
- MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Aluminum main fuel tank w/4 baffles
- 464-gal. (1,370 L) main fuel tank
- Two 51-gal. (193 L) auxiliary saddle fuel tanks w/transfer pumps
- CZone™ controlled fuel transfer pumps w/manual bypass valves
- Electroplated Sea Chest keeps 4 pumps submerged for cooler running & longer life
- Forward 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float
- Two 4,000 GPH (15,140 LPH) aft bilge pumps w/auto float
- Fore & aft high-water bilge alarms
- Two 2,000 GPH (7,570 LPH) submerged auxiliary baitwell pumps
- Two 2,000 GPH (7,570 LPH) submerged baitwell pumps
- Pressurized raw water washdown pump
- High-speed raw water intake molded into hull bottom
- Pressurized freshwater pump
- 50-gal. (189.3 L) CZone™-monitored freshwater tank
- 1 Gulper macerator pump per cockpit floor fishbox
- Forward sump box w/800 GPH (3,028 LPH) gray water pump w/auto float
- 22-gal. (83.3 L) CZone™-monitored, coated waste tank
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Fore-, mid- & aft-facing White/Blue LED spreader lights in the hardtop
- Blue, diffused LED lighting under gunnels
- Automatic, dimmable threshold lights
- 240V, 60-amp shore power
- 1 cranking battery per outboard
- 2 house batteries
- 2 Marinco® Charge Master battery chargers—constantly on w/power supply (shore or Genset power)
- Thru-hull bonding harness for below-water corrosion resistance
- Brass seacocks on all below-water thru-hull fittings
- Labeled, tinned-copper wiring for easy maintenance & protection in a marine environment
- Wiring access hatches, battery switch panel & battery access inside head
- Main distribution panel w/breakers to bypass digital functions
- Portlight in head door
- 5" (13 cm) CZone™ monitor
- Custom-molded freshwater sink w/Corian® top
- Hot water pull-out shower head
- Fold-down bunk/storage area w/removable cushions
- Dual overhead cabinet storage
- Tempered safety glass port lights for natural interior lighting
- Bunk reading light
- Gelcoated interior for ease of cleaning
- Wiring, breaker & battery access
- 120V GFCI plug outlet
- 35-lb. (15.88 kg) Delta® polished anchor & 600' (183 m) rode
- Lewmar® below deck, vertical free-fall windlass w/rode stowage locker
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 824-qt. (780 L) center bow in-deck storage compartment w/drain
- 3 across powered helm seating w/folding arm rests & flip-up bolsters
- Self-bailing cockpit w/gutters, oversized drains & transom valves
- 4" (10.16 cm) elevated helm platform w/threshold lights
- Port & starboard stainless steel, under-gunnel rod hangers w/reel protectors for 6 rods up to 9' (2.7 m) long
- 2 port & 2 starboard midship tilt-out, lockable storage
- 455-qt. (430 L) port & starboard midship in-deck storage compartments
- Tuna/dive/boarding door w/hinged gate
- 511-qt. (484 L) insulated port & starboard aft in-deck fishboxes w/Gulper macerators & overboard discharge
- 21"-wide (53 cm) flush-folding, in-gunnel aft port & starboard bench seats
- 32"-wide (81 cm) flush-folding, cushioned port & starboard corner transom seats
- 36"-wide (91 cm) flush-folding, cushioned center transom seat
- Aft port tilt-out, lockable storage w/leader holder & plier holder
- 1 port & 1 starboard gunnel-mounted aft trolling rod holders
- 6 transom-mounted rod holders
- Two aft 50-gal. (189 L) rounded baitwells w/brass seacocks, angled fills & friction-hinged acrylic lids
- Aft center cutting board
- In-transom, natural bait prep/storage box
- Molded non-skid surfaces throughout
- Large lazarette/bilge access hatch
- Full-length, high density, drained 360° coaming bolsters
- Four 8" (20.32 cm) stainless steel, anti-rattle pop-up cleats
- Four 10" (25.4 cm) stainless steel, vertical cleats below deck w/access via hawse pipes
- 4 bow deck drink holders
- 2 aft deck drink holders
- Fiberglass leaning post
- Tackle storage
- 2 large, hinged top storage drawers
- Starboard divided storage drawer
- Diffused LED courtesy light
- Overhead LED lighting
- Battery & charger access below leaning post
- 120V electrical outlet
- Trash bin
- 2 drink holders on leaning post
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
- 24°-deadrise aggressive Deep V hull design
- Set-back transom delivers undisturbed water to the props
- Performance lifting strakes
- Recessed, custom, twin-piston activated trim tabs
- Factory-matched stainless steel propellers
T-Top or Hardtop
- Outrigger-ready fiberglass hardtop
- .25" (.64 cm) in-deck aluminum backing-plate reinforcement for hardtop frame
- .25" (.64 cm) aluminum backing-plate reinforcement for hardtop
- White powder-coated tubular frame
- Integrated port-side ladder w/recessed cut-out for top access
- Non-skid hardtop surface
- 2 electronics boxes w/lockable stainless steel latches
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center MIAMI
11551 NW 12TH St
Miami, FL 33172